Make a donation
Every donation received, whether large or small, helps us to provide the vital medical, nursing and care services that make Mercy Hospice Auckland Hospice such a special place.
- $20 covers the cost of a patient's meals for one day
- $50 pays for 1 counselling or family support session
- $100 pays for one nurse visit out in the community
- $600 covers the cost of an inpatient stay for one day
- $500 sponsors one Cloud Workshop - a programme which supports bereaved children
- $2500 pays for one pain pump - a vital piece of equipment to administer pain control
Use our secure server to make an online donation
Mail a Donation
Mail a donation to Mercy Hospice Auckland, PO Box 47 693, Ponsonby, Auckland 1144. All donations are tax deductible so please include your name and address details.
[ Download a Brochure ]
Set up an Automatic Payment
A regular gift from you will help us plan for the future with confidence and thus ensure continued care. Setting up a monthly or yearly automatic payment with your bank is a simple thing to do. Please phone Rebecca McCaughan on 361-599 or email Sandy.McGregor@mercyhospice.org.nz for details.
IRD has lifted the refund limit on charitable donations. Any individual who makes a gift of $5 or more to a charitable organisation from 2008/09 tax year onwards can claim 1/3 of their taxable income or 1/3 of the total donations made in that tax year, which ever is the lesser amount.
The 5% limit on deductions that companies can claim on charitable donations has been lifted. Companies are now entitled to deduct from their net income any donations made to a charitable organisation as an expense. The total amount that can be deducted is limited only by the amount of the company's net income.